Summer Youth Workshops
Bring theatre to life at the IRT! Children new to theatre can learn the basics in the introductory camps, while more advanced actors can sharpen their skills at our intermediate camps. For those with specialized interests, we offer camps in musical theatre and fight and movement choreography. Small class sizes, highly trained theatre professionals with teaching experience, and an inclusive environment make IRT summer camps a great way to grow as an actor and person. Classes are available for students ages 8-15. Full Covid vaccination is required for campers and teachers.
Come spend the summer with us, registration is open!
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
- All students must provide proof of Covid vaccination at the time of camp enrollment.
- All instructors and IRT personnel have received Covid vaccination.
- Students need to bring lunch and a water bottle each day. Coolers will be available, but not microwaves.
- This camp is fully inclusive and welcoming to all genders, races, and abilities.
- Students should wear comfortable clothing with closed toed shoes that allows them to move freely. (no flip flops or sandals)
- $25 discount per camp for children attending multiple camps
- Scholarships available for participants in Indianapolis’ Access Pass. Please click here for more information.
Please submit the registration form by either mailing to: Anna Barnett, IRT Summer Workshops, 140 W Washington St., Indianapolis, IN 46204 or by email to email@example.com with the subject line “IRT Summer Workshops Registration”.
"I was a part of conservatory for at least 3 years and consider it the most influential acting training I’ve ever received. It would be an honor to be a small part of its legacy."
- Grace Morgan, Instructor
EDUCATION PROGRAMMING SUPPORT