Organizations with Matching Gift Programs
Did you know that donor generosity can go even further with a matching gift? Some companies offer programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees.
How can you take advantage of a matching gift program and increase your donation’s impact for the IRT?
- Ask your HR department if your company offers a matching gift program.
- Fill out the form provided by HR (either online or a paper form), and be sure to note the Indiana Repertory Theatre as the charity the gift was made to.
- Contact Brady Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify him of the matching charitable contribution.
What organizations participate?
- Duke Energy
- Duke Realty
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Emerson Electric
- General Electric
- Graham Holdings Co
- Johnson & Johnson
- JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Key Bank
- Lilly Endowment
- Macy’s Inc.
- Merril Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith
- Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation
- Roche Diagnostics
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- UnitedHealthcare Group
Don’t see your company listed? They may still have a matching gift program! Check with your HR department for more information.