As part of its commitment to the community, IRT provides continuing education opportunities for youth and adults. In Classes at IRT, professional artists and highly-trained staff provide a safe, supportive, and fun atmosphere that immerses students into the process of theatre. Explore, discover, and create with us! Learn more below about the classes program and our current offerings.
- All classes are held at Indiana Repertory Theatre. (140 W Washington Street)
- Registration for classes closes 48 hours before the first session.
- All registration fees must be paid prior to the start of the first class in a session.
- $25 of your registration fee is a non-refundable deposit. Cancellations and refunds (minus deposit) may be requested up to 24 hours before the start of the first class in a session.
- No refunds will be issued should a student choose not to complete a session after the start of classes.
- IRT reserves the right to cancel any class. A complete refund will be made in the event of a cancellation.
- IRT reserves the right to make changes in instructors, schedule, check-in or dismissal as deemed necessary by the IRT production schedule. Students and guardians will be notified of any changes.
- IRT season ticket holders receive a 10% discount on tuition to any IRT Class! Register by phone at the number below to take advantage of this offer.
For questions, or to register by phone, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A limited amout of financial assistance is available for the IRT Classes programs. To inquire about application for financial assistance, please email email@example.com.
Please click here if you would like to know more about our IRT Theatre Camp.
If you have questions about IRT’s Classes program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.