Offscript: IRT Young Professionals Group
Love theatre and want to get more involved with the IRT? Join Offscript: IRT Young Professionals Group! In addition to enjoying top-quality theatre, members receive benefits like access to special events through the season (before performances), exclusive engagement with IRT’s world-class art and artisans, $25 tickets to plays, early ticket access, networking and volunteer opportunities. An annual membership is just $50 and lasts for 12 months from purchase date.
Click here to join Offscript or call our Ticket Office at 317.635.5252! $25 of each membership will be donated to IRT’s educational efforts and members will receive individual recognition in the Annual Report and group recognition in IRT’s program listing. Memberships are available all season long. Join now and enjoy our first event in October!
Offscript benefits include:
- Access to exclusive events, pre-sale and preferred ticket offers throughout the season
- Opportunity to purchase $25 tickets to plays; 2 tickets per membership, per production (tickets are for standard priced seats and are nontransferable; blackouts for opening nights and A Christmas Carol)
- Bring a guest to an Offscript event. Purchase the guest’s $25 performance ticket as their entry to the Offscript event (invitations are only available to guests if it is their first Offscript event)
- Network with IRT Board Members, IRT Advisory Council Members and IRT leadership at events
- Special e-news just for members
- One complimentary drink per event for each member/guest
Mark your calendar for these upcoming Offscript events!
- A Raisin in the Sun: January 25, 2018, performance at 7:30 pm; Offscript event starting at 6 pm
- Appoggiatura: March 22, 2018, performance at 7:30 pm; Offscript event starting at 6 pm
For questions and more information about Offscript, contact Elizabeth Petermann, Audience Development Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned – details will be added to this page throughout the year.
- Offscript Kickoff Event: August 17, 2017
Celebrate the launch of IRT’s new Young Professionals Group, Offscript! Our kick-off event will be at Hotel Tango from 6-8pm on Thursday, August 17th! Mingle, enjoy delicious cocktails and learn more about the group. You do not need to be a member to attend this FREE event.
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time: October 12, 2017, performance at 7:30 pm; Offscript event starting at 6 pm. Join us in The Cabaret for hors d'oeuvres, drinks and an exclusive opportunity to hear from Executive Artistic Director Janet Allen and Playwright-in-Residence James Still at our first membership event. General Manager Jane Robison will also share a tour of the costume and prop shops. Members are invited back to The Cabaret at intermission to mix and mingle. Interested in sharing Offscript event information through social media? Click here for our social media guide.
IRT Young Professionals Advisory Council
The IRT Young Professionals Advisory Council provides leadership and guidance for the Offscript Group.
The Advisory Council is led by Chair Jill Lacy, IRT Board Member and President of The Lacy Foundation, and a team of dedicated IRT Board Members and Community Volunteers including:
Jill LacyChair Offscript Advisory Council and President of The Lacy Foundation
Tammara D. AvantTaft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
Keith A. BicePartner | Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
Heather BrogdenOwner | B. Media House
Holt HedrickCalumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P.
Patrick F. JesseeExecutive Director & CEO | Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity & Foundation
Rebecca KingVice President of Programs & Alumni Relations | Leadership Indianapolis
Amy KosnoffCommunity Volunteer
Jeffrey K. MackayTreasurer | AES US Services and IPL
Andrew MichieSVP, Controller | OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc.
Lawren K. MillsPartner | Ice Miller Strategies LLC, Ice Miller LLP
Eric D. RatnerAccount Executive | WTHR
Amy WaggonerMidwest State & Government Affairs | Salesforce
Contact Danielle M. Dove, Director of Marketing & Sales, for more information about the Offscript Advisory Council: email@example.com