Love theatre and want to get more involved with the IRT? Join Offscript: IRT Young Professionals Group! In addition to enjoying top-quality theatre, members receive benefits like access to special events through the season (before performances), exclusive engagement with IRT’s world-class art and artisans, $25 tickets to plays, early ticket access, networking and volunteer opportunities. An annual membership is just $50 and lasts for 12 months from purchase date.
Click here to join Offscript or call our Ticket Office at 317.635.5252! $25 of each membership will be donated to IRT’s educational efforts and members will receive individual recognition in the Annual Report and group recognition in IRT’s program listing. Memberships are available all season long.
Offscript benefits include:
- Access to exclusive events, pre-sale and preferred ticket offers throughout the season
- Opportunity to purchase $25 tickets to plays; 2 tickets per membership, per production (tickets are for standard priced seats and are nontransferable; blackouts for opening nights and A Christmas Carol)
- Bring a guest to an Offscript event. Purchase the guest’s $25 performance ticket as their entry to the Offscript event (invitations are only available to guests if it is their first Offscript event)
- Network with IRT Board Members, IRT Advisory Council Members and IRT leadership at events
- Special e-news just for members
- One complimentary drink per event for each member/guest
Mark your calendar for these upcoming Offscript events!
Trivia Night: Calling all theatre lovers! Join Offscript, Indiana Repertory Theatre’s Young Professionals Group, in partnership with West Fork Whiskey on December 11th at 7 PM for a night of theatre themed trivia. Great cocktails and bar snacks will be available for purchase.
Every Brilliant Thing: January 17, 2019, performance at 7:30 pm; Offscript event starting at 6 pm
A Doll’s House, Part 2: March 28, 2019, performance at 7:30 pm; Offscript event starting at 6 pm
IRT Young Professionals Advisory Council
The IRT Young Professionals Advisory Council provides leadership and guidance for the Offscript Group.
The Advisory Council is led by Chair Heather Brogden and Vice Chair Patrick Jessee, and a team of dedicated IRT Board Members and Community Volunteers including:
Heather brogdenChair, Offscript Advisory Council and Owner of B. Media House
Patrick F. Jessee | Vice Chair, Offscript Advisory Council and Executive Director & CEO of Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity & Foundation
*TAMMARA D. AVANT Associate | Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
Allison M. BarkelContent Development Specialist, Professional Development | Project Lead The Way
Claire BurkeEnglish and Journalism Teacher l Lawrence Central High School
*LAURIE DIPPOLDSenior Director Strategic Brands & Communications | KAR Auction Services, Inc
*Holt HedrickCalumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P.
*Rebecca KingPresident & CEO | Leadership Indianapolis
*JILL LACYPresident | The Lacy Foundation
Eric D. RatnerAccount Executive | WTHR
*Amy WaggonerDirector, Midwest State & Local Government Affairs | Salesforce
Joseph ZielinskiCorporate Compliance Program Director | Eskenazi Health
Contact Danielle M. Dove, Director of Marketing & Sales, for more information about the Offscript Advisory Council: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Denotes IRT Board Member