As part of its commitment to the community, IRT provides continuing education opportunities for youth and adults. In Classes at IRT, professional artists and highly-trained staff provide a safe, supportive, and fun atmosphere that immerses students into the process of theatre. Explore, discover, and create with us! Learn more below about the classes program and our current offerings.
About Classes at the IRT
- All classes are held at Indiana Repertory Theatre. (140 W Washington Street)
- Registration for classes closes 48 hours before the first session.
- All registration fees must be paid prior to the start of the first class in a session.
- $25 of your registration fee is a non-refundable deposit. Cancellations and refunds (minus deposit) may be requested up to 24 hours before the start of the first class in a session.
- No refunds will be issued should a student choose not to complete a session after the start of classes.
- IRT reserves the right to cancel any class. A complete refund will be made in the event of a cancellation.
- IRT reserves the right to make changes in instructors, schedule, check-in or dismissal as deemed necessary by the IRT production schedule. Students and guardians will be notified of any changes.
- IRT season ticket holders receive a 10% discount on tuition to any IRT Class! Register by phone at the number below to take advantage of this offer.
For questions, or to register by phone, contact Sarah Geis at 317.916.4841.
Summer Youth Workshops
IRT is proud to announce a slate of summer opportunities designed to bring theatre to life for your child! Whether you’re an aspiring performer trying theatre for the first time or looking to take your skills to the next level, we have fantastic programs for you. For more information, please visit irtlive.com/summer.
IRT will not be programming Spring Classes at this time. We will be building a robust selection of class offering for Fall 2020!
A limited amout of financial assistance is available for the IRT Classes programs. To inquire about application for financial assistance, please contact Sarah Geis, Education Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information
If you have questions about IRT's Classes program, contact Sarah Geis, Education Manager at email@example.com.