Join IRT staff and cast immediately after the performance for a post-show discussion that covers a variety of interesting topics related to the show. Post-show discussions typically last for 20 minutes.
- Saturday, November 19, 2022 | Following the 2 PM performance
- Friday, November 27, 2022 | Following the 2 PM performance
- Sunday, December 4, 2022 | Talk Back following the 2 PM performance (ASL/AD Performance)The IRT offers ASL/AD services to our patrons with vision and hearing needs. Patrons with hearing needs are encouraged to sit in the interpretation zone and meet with the interpreter before the show. We also offer Assisted Listening Devices free of charge at each performance. To learn more visit irtlive.com/accessibility.
- Saturday, December 10, 2022 | Following the 2 PM performance
- Saturday, December 17, 2022 | Following the 2 PM performance
Bring your youth group to an afternoon of holiday fun at the IRT!
When you arrive at the Theatre, enjoy a traditional Christmas snack tasty enough for the Cratchit’s feast. Then enjoy the 1:30 PM matinee of A Christmas Carol. After the show you will have the opportunity to meet Scrooge himself in a question and answer session, and then have a dance party where you will learn a jig that will be the envy of the Fezziwigs’ guests. It will be a Dickens of a time at the IRT!
Questions or to register contact Anna Barnett at email@example.com or 317-916-4841.
Performance at 2:00 PM
Sensory Friendly performances are designed to create a welcoming experience for all, including those with autism or other sensory sensitivities. Elements of this performance may be adapted to ensure the comfort of all of our audience members.